• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Cerdito] A Step Closer

Neon

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
Welcome to Cerdito IV Teaser "A Step Closer"!

This time, I brought some of my good friends into Cerdito!
And We had a very good time in there, exploring the map, just having a good time!
Xenios, one of my best friends in there, signed in as a actor in the server!

Well, enough of that story!
Let me show you the Adventure we had!

2qtg55w.png

6thhm1.png

4fvebs.png

140iteo.png

aw8hw2.png

Hope you enjoyed watching this Teaser!

Special thanks to:

Kiper - Teaser Hoster
Xenios - Head Actor, Community Manager
Hani - Background Actor
Kiel - Background Actor
Chaotical - Background Actor
Benkeb - Background Actor

Thanks Xenios for getting the name of the Teaser!

For more Information, Visit: Cerdito Forum

Kind Regards,
Cerdito Team
Signed by, Neon

Last edited by a moderator:
This server looks promising! I'd like to see more pictures though :)

Didn't you say the teasers were going to be only on Cerdito-gaming?
It's gonna be a nice server though, map-wise.

Like in Cerdito Official forum:

Great mapping, but thats teasers dont show nothing specially... :(
Its my opinion ;)

Try to make up something interesing, like secret pleaces, dungeons / t-quests...

Meybe think about some story?

Use your imagination :sleepy:

regards, Phara

Map looks nice

I like the one with the Druid Statue and the 2 pillars on either side. Looks good =]

When can we expect Cerdito to be Up officially? :p

This is the worst teaser, because you didn't invite me! Well thanks.

I know, they didn't invite me either! :eek: I came on the chat like 2 seconds after they were done.. :(

Exactly, not to offence you but. While we were very active in MSN with eachother, you said lots of stuffs that you dissliked with Chauz mapping style. As far as I see this is barely the same, just with less creativity than Chauz got.

Exactly, not to offence you but. While we were very active in MSN with eachother, you said lots of stuffs that you dissliked with Chauz mapping style. As far as I see this is barely the same, just with less creativity than Chauz got.
I don't agree with you on that, both are great mappers indeed. But neon doesn't overspam the map with details as Chauz :p and on my latest posts it was joke to those who didn't understand:p Great mapping looking forward to try it=D

i think you are looking at it the wrong way :eek: i mean they both use tibia graphs so i guess it would look allot like eachother AYE AYE?
lol only difference is chauz grabs an item and sprays it on the map so it looks full :p uehauhuaeh XD

Back