• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Challenge #15 Dragon

Vote for?

Votes: 14 48.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 13 44.8%

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anevis

Cool guy
Reaction score
wingedDragon.png

xgD0QEu.png

Spike Dragon
2j48t51.png

Shadow Dragon
JIBtzgq.png

Sapphire Water Dragon
tU75pvd.png

Thank you for your entries!

the first one is like the only one who looks like a dragon actually so #1 is my vote

Phew, that was a close vote.

I really want to know who did number 1 :)
Heads up, if you create it with all ways+walking I will purchase it.
It was me. I'm really flattered by your interest but I don't think it would be worth it for me to finish. I probably put several hours in just to get that. I'm still learning and it really takes me a lot of time and tweaking. If you're interested, here is a link to me adding the wing [YouTube] (Anevis suggested I add the wings, originally it was wingless.) I think it's at 32x speed if I remember the video was about 30 minutes long before I sped it up. I eventually added in the other wing with paint (by mirroring the first wing). But the program there is one I've been working on for pixel art.

Last edited:
Yes the quality of first dragon is amazing. I would vote for dark dragon but I barely see anything other than some weird shapes which dont remind me of dragon :p

Seriously? Who'd ever vote for my crap?
I would vote for dark dragon but I barely see anything other than some weird shapes which dont remind me of dragon :p

I agree, I really liked Royalz' dragon. He's got a lot of skill(a lot more than me)! The style and the energy really looks amazing. But, I just couldn't tell what was going on in the back end. If he would have spent a bit more time on the back end to clear that up, it would have been no contest.

Back