• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Champion Discussion] Lucian, The Purifier

Prest

الله ليس أكبر
Reaction score
[video=youtube;2rIiuLXXGEg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rIiuLXXGEg[/video]

What do you think his strongest point is?
What do you think his weakness point is?
Will you be buying him immediately [If so, why? Not just because you own every champion please.]
What do you think of his ratios?
How will you be building him?

Anything else you'd like to discuss, feel free to.

Amazing champion, unfortunately there is no way I am paying 7,8k when I can wait a week and get it for 6,3k. I think I'll build and play him as a normal adc going: Blood Thirster > Phatom Dancer > Last Whisper > Infinite Edge and close with either Guardian Angel or Frozen Mallet.

His ultimate.
Him after his burst.
Will you be buying him immediately [If so, why? Not just because you own every champion please.]
Probably yes, because I play ADC a lot.
Could be OP.
Testing some standard builds, then customize them for him.

I think making plays with his ultimate will be extremely fun, specially with the dash reset, it offers a lot of opportunity for getting those newbs running away refusing to give penta.

I'll buy him to just complete my collection of champions (own all of them).

I got to say, it's nice to see that his ultimate is spin off of the item crash you can do with the knife in castlevania.

- Ultimate, Passive & Dash.

- Ultimate, everything from what I've tested so far, stops it, snares, pushes, pulls. Timing it will be key, & I think for a champion that may rely on his ultimate, it may be too easy to shut it down, compared to other ADCs.

- Already bought, can't handle.

- His ratios AD wise are perhaps low, but balanced seeing as he is an ADC. His AP ratios, i think it'll be one of those things you play for the lols, but it could be viable, don't know.

-Not sure yet, haven't tested him enough, unsure whither the usual ADC build works fine or whither he has a particular build.

After playing him 1 game [won lane lost game, my god rammus counters him so hard] I think he's a good champion, I feel like his Q mana cost is a bit too high at early levels based on the damage it actually does, and I need to practice with his ultimate, I can easily use it for finishing someone off or chasing off, but in a brawl with the enemy adc, I tend to have issues landing the majority of it, and in teamfights I land a lot but I still don't feel like I am doing as much damage as I could

After playing him 1 game [won lane lost game, my god rammus counters him so hard] I think he's a good champion, I feel like his Q mana cost is a bit too high at early levels based on the damage it actually does, and I need to practice with his ultimate, I can easily use it for finishing someone off or chasing off, but in a brawl with the enemy adc, I tend to have issues landing the majority of it, and in teamfights I land a lot but I still don't feel like I am doing as much damage as I could

That's what i found, his attack animations are nice and clean, but his skill animations seem somewhat long & especially with the champ having some what of a focus on ultimate, you're stuck in this animation for so long and can be easily taken out of it.
Trying to play this after coming from Vayne is so different.

Played against him as Graves twice in Silver (yeyeyeye)
and won both times, even when he was fed xd

fkin lucian sucks i bought bundle and im so dissapoint even with my pr0 skillz i cant manage to rape hard even if im 10/0/10 i still can get outplayed agianst a botrk twitch

Back