• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Champions League Final ! Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid

Casillas definitely overrated but none the less a great keeper. Though he's fucked up a few times during this final and already conceded one goal. Fingers crossed RM make a come back.

Man, when Sergio Ramos scored that goal in 90+3 min, my friend was so happy he jumped on a table and broke it. Not only broke it, smashed the shit out of that table. Will upload a picture tomorrow.
I was so sure until Sergio scored that goal that Atletico would win.
Happy they didn't tho :D

I'm not an Atletico fan, I'm more of a Real Madrid hater, everyone who plays against Real Madrid they got my vote and support.

Casillas definitely overrated but none the less a great keeper. Though he's fucked up a few times during this final and already conceded one goal. Fingers crossed RM make a come back.

He is not overrated wtf! ofc this year he isn't doing much as others seasons (mainly because he doesn't play every match)
But you guys can't ignore he was one, if not the best keeper in the world.
He did so much for Real Madrid and the Spanish national team

Sadly today he fucked up twice but ramos managed to score (this guy is doing amazing lately)

For me Iker will always be the best. Too much love no homo :D

Casillas is overrated. Peter Cech, Courtois, Buffon, Neuer ~ they're better than Casillas imho.

Thumbs up for 2016 UCL final!
My guess: Atletico M 2 x 1 Real Madrid

Back