• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Change Account Manager Position

Szka

Reaction score
Hello guys.
I have a server where the Account Manager character appears in the temple position, the same place where the new players appear.
I was wondering if it is possible to change only the Account Manager position, like to a little island, away from the city or the players.

Hope somebody could help me with my doubts.

But then I won't be able to enter the Account Manager because of a message with something like "Temple position is wrong. Please contact the administration".

But then I won't be able to enter the Account Manager because of a message with something like "Temple position is wrong. Please contact the administration".
if you change it to a valid position, it won't happen
that error only happens if the player position saved in database is incorrect (an invalid tile)

Enter the right account manager position in you'r sql database, if you use xml you have to change it from player folder/account manager.xml

Back