• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Change Attributes

danek121

Reaction score
Hello All.
I have a little problem with change attributes, becouse when i want change something in items.xml i can, but it's doesn't work in game. Someone can tell me what i can do?

Thanks for help.

Like O. o O. o said, register them to movements.xml. You have to add this lines for each item (example) :
Code:
    <movevent type="Equip" itemid="2489" slot="armor" event="function" value="onEquipItem"/>
    <movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="2489" slot="armor" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem"/>
(Tested on TFS 0.3.6)

I added but doesn't work

<movevent type="Equip" itemid="7735" slot="wand" level="80" event="function" value="onEquipItem">
<movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="7735" slot="wand" level="80" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem">
<vocation name="Master Sorcerer"/>
<vocation name="Elder Druid"/>
</movevent>

It's tfs but idk version, and when i added

<movevent type="Equip" itemid="7735" slot="hand" level="80" event="function" value="onEquipItem">
<movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="7735" slot="hand" level="80" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem">
<vocation name="Master Sorcerer"/>
<vocation name="Elder Druid"/>
</movevent>

Server can't run

Read my signature.

Example for TFS 0.3/0.4.
Code:
<movevent type="Equip" itemid="7735" slot="hand" level="80" event="function" value="onEquipItem">
     <vocation id="1"/>
     <vocation id="5" showInDescription="0"/>
</movevent>
<movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="7735" slot="hand" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem"/>

It's doesn't work

[09/03/2015 17:51:24] [Error - Game::reloadInfo] Failed to reload move events.
[09/03/2015 17:52:02] [Warning - BaseEvents::loadFromXml] Cannot open movements.xml file.
[09/03/2015 17:52:02] Line: 749, Info: Extra content at the end of the document

Maybe it's name of server

[09/03/2015 17:29:52] Real Server, version 2.1 (Real Team)

Look at the other movement lines for other eq if they are added the same way with event and value.
What I posted is for TFS 0.3/0.4, no idea which server version you are using, but even if it's not TFS 0.3/0.4, it wouldn't give that error.
You can post the part you changed or your whole movements.xml.

Btw. I want change Star Tear attributes and when i open movements.xml i can't find other wands such as wand of inferno or wand of decay, why? I can find shield, armor etc. but nowhere wands

Example armor:
<movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="2492" slot="armor" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem"/>
<movevent type="Equip" itemid="2466" slot="armor" event="function" value="onEquipItem">
<vocation name="Elite Knight"/>
<vocation name="Royal Paladin"/>
</movevent>

The real tibia weapons don't have the kind of attributes that they need to be added to movements.
But for every item it works the same, just the itemid and slot will be different.
So you can copy an other item, change the itemid and change the slot to hand.

Hey i installed accmaker for TFS 0.3.6 and TFS 0.4 up and it works
So deduction?
I have TFS 0.3.6 or 0.4

#Edit.
Problem solved. Please close thread

Last edited:
Back