• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Change Exp rate

Eickhoff

Reaction score
Hi Guys, i would like a Script that change exp to players that use client 8.6
for exemple, the players that use client 8.6 only can up to level 400 , in level 400 or higher change the rate exp to 0 to players that use tibia client 8.6
can someone help me? =)
thanks ^^

stages.xml

Code:
	<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="400" multiplier="20"/>
	<stage minlevel="401" multiplier="0"/>

??

It seems he want to make a limit for people connecting with a 8.6 client, so they'd ahve to download a custom client or use 8.54 or something if they want to get higher than lvl 400. I have no CLUE how to even start doing this, and i have never seen anything like it :eek:

I have my own client, 8.61 , the people that dont use this client and use client 8.60 only can up to level 400, after 400 if player use client 8.60 then rate exp is 0x ... i wanna this to force players to use my client (antibot) e.e

Isn't it already set so you can't log in unless you're on 8.61 client? If not just change in the sources to only allow people with 861 client and then you don't have to worry about botters

Would be a very nice feature to be able to login with multiple clients.
A perfect trick to lure people into using your custom client, I like the idea and would know more about this.

Is it possible without source editing?

Regards,
Pasibun
SINGULARITY OT

I think this is more as like a test client into how the player can only play the server to a sertin level just to see how the server works, then he/she has to download the custom client to play the full extent of the server. Think as a free trial of Wow lmfao. Just a guess :cool: But has no idea how to script it

I think it can, but is source scripting.
When we make a custom client for our server I will try and see what the possibilities are.

Very good idea

Well yes it is very possible, but might take a wile to bring it all together but im looking at this from a donation side, like u might need to buy the client to play the full version of the server lmfao

Back