• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Change max level quick question.

Niioxce

Otland lurker
Reaction score
Hello otland,

My name is Dennis AKA powerkn and im 17y/o studdent in Sweden. I'm currently studying technician and my focus is programming.

I'm having a bit of a struggle, it's with the Tibia Forgotten server Version 0.4_SVN, compiled with 3.4.5 mingw special.

I've searched alot on the forums and still haven't found anything. I've also tried to jump straight in which was a mistake, My bad :oops:

I've managed to get the max level to around 1Million-ish and here's where the struggle starts to kick in. I've also searched around ALOT and it seems that it's about the "Unit_*" that is the problem. I have "Unit_16*

So my question is, are there anyway or any solution for that matter to fix this "Problem" of mine OR should i just quit because this might not be for "amateures" ?

I don't expect anyone to give me the sheetcode just because of my lazyness, i fully understand.

Sharing is caring.. :cool:

PS: I just made this text in like 5 minutes, don't judge my englando..:oops:

Hello otland,

My name is Dennis AKA powerkn and im 17y/o studdent in Sweden. I'm currently studying technician and my focus is programming.

I'm having a bit of a struggle, it's with the Tibia Forgotten server Version 0.4_SVN, compiled with 3.4.5 mingw special.

I've searched alot on the forums and still haven't found anything. I've also tried to jump straight in which was a mistake, My bad :oops:

I've managed to get the max level to around 1Million-ish and here's where the struggle starts to kick in. I've also searched around ALOT and it seems that it's about the "Unit_*" that is the problem. I have "Unit_16*

So my question is, are there anyway or any solution for that matter to fix this "Problem" of mine OR should i just quit because this might not be for "amateures" ?

I don't expect anyone to give me the sheetcode just because of my lazyness, i fully understand.

Sharing is caring.. :cool:

PS: I just made this text in like 5 minutes, don't judge my englando..:oops:

I dont even know, did for 1 million lvl you need otclient, much easier way is make something like "reborns" on your server ;p

You can easily edit the max level to whatever you want. The problem is that once you send the client a huge number the client will debug so you have to watch out for that.

You can easily edit the max level to whatever you want. The problem is that once you send the client a huge number the client will debug so you have to watch out for that.
Yea, that's what i thought do you have some time to help me out? Like tomorrow? or when you have time for that matter... ONLY if you want..

Back