• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Change new player database entry Znote AAC

drifter8779

Reaction score
Im having a problem on my server where players get reset to level 1, when i change the Loss_Experience in my sql database from 10, to 100, the problem goes away, but how can i make it so when a new player joins, that value is auto set to 100? I cant seem to find the Query that executes on a new player creation anywhere. I'm am using Znotes aac latest

Idk if thats what you want, but you can change new players level in znote config
Code:
    $config['level'] = 8;
    $config['health'] = 185;
    $config['mana'] = 40;
    $config['cap'] = 470;
    $config['soul'] = 100;

Sorry i didnt phrase the question right at all, when players die they go back to level one, and i would like it when a person creates a new character, the value of loss_experience, gets set to 100 in phpmyadmin, instead of 10

Seems like it is done here in the latest revision of ZnoteAAC:
https://github.com/Znote/ZnoteAAC/blob/master/engine/function/users.php#L1175

However a little longer down you see that if you have configured ZnoteAAC to work with TFS 1.x it removes that field from the insert query.
I don't know what version of TFS you are using, but I would guess it is not the latest as I don't think "loss_experience" is used there.

So assuming you have ZnoteAAC configured to a lower version than TFS 1.x, you go into your ZnoteAAC folder, then navigate to engine/function folder and then open users.php. Then find that line and edit to 100 instead of 10.

What i did, i added this funtion login.php, it seems to have been absent. So far i have not seen anything or heard anymore complaints

Code:
function onLogin(cid)
    local loss = getConfigValue('deathLostPercent')
    if(loss ~= nil) then
        doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, PLAYERLOSS_EXPERIENCE, loss * 10)
        end
    return true
end

Back