• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Change new player position to x,y,z same with death

henkas

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello
using tfs 1.2
How can i change new player position to custome x,y,z and when player dies to custome x,y,z

It's according to town_id position. Create a new town with the position u want and apply it to new players, then, change it.. You can use login.lua also if you need some custom situation.

It's according to town_id position. Create a new town with the position u want and apply it to new players, then, change it.. You can use login.lua also if you need some custom situation.
How do i need to create new town?

Create a new town in RME.

---> Ctrl - T ---> Add + Add position.
Add the town/id in your website | Config.php --->

$config['towns'] = array(
1 => 'Town 1',
2 => 'Town 2',
3 => 'Town 3',
4 => 'Town 4',

Create a new town in RME.

---> Ctrl - T ---> Add + Add position.
Add the town/id in your website | Config.php --->

$config['towns'] = array(
1 => 'Town 1',
2 => 'Town 2',
3 => 'Town 3',
4 => 'Town 4',
Ok so once new town is created how can i make new players to spawn there

it depends on what you have for aac but if you have znote then you have to look for config.php in ur www folder.
Then you will look for

$ config ['towns'] = array (

When you have found it, you need to edit the name of the town and the id.

I dont know the way you create your players. You need to find your "player creator" (maybe what u call by config, idk) script and change town_id value to the new one. So new players gonna get that position when login.

Rich (BB code):
UPDATE `players` SET `town_id` = '2';

Add this table in your mysql phpmyadmin

But first you should edit your town X temple position in your map editor

Last edited:
So i created new town with new pos which is ID 2 and changed sample town to id 2
And still spawns to town 1

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''players' SET 'town_id' = '2'' at line 1

nvm
dot.gif
39 rows affected. (Query took 0.0400 seconds.)

Go to my-acc folder and serach for config.php

and update this line

Code:
    // list of towns
    'towns' => array(
        0 => 'No town',
        1 => 'Sample town'

And restart the server and uniform or xampp

Back