• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Change Protection Level or Hire Staff!

FLE

Reaction score
Accept a Tutor or Gamemaster!

We are in need of a staff member who is committed and will be on during day time hours, so that players will stop abusing game weaknesses,

Also may i suggest you remove the PK Protection level - Easy fix done in config.lua

Im not going to point any fingers or say any names... but some people are using noobs in battle.

We are growing restless and want some changes to be made! Please!

Thanks

//Pvp

shit, see i was doin good job... but yeah some kids wana go emo on me ;p

Yea, I would say you was doing a good job. And im not saying that because you was on my team. Hell I was against you when u had your Tutor. But now where on the same team. What im saying is "If you was or wasn't on my team I'd still consider you for a tutor spot."

I agree. Need more active staff. People going to complain for staff on each team but who cares. Just need some staff to be online.

Well I put my application in and no answer so i think he is dicking off he is going to lose people off server if he dose not put in staff members. i see everyones point and i would like to help but Jon is never online i try to help him and help people with questions in help chat and information but still i get nothing by helping I mean i would make a great Gm but he would never know and it would take a lot of problems that he is have about people needing help. I know he have alot of cave botters/dupers. i mean i know of about 6 to 7 people that want to quit but i tell them to hang on a lil longer Jon will get this shit together. well I am still wanting to get Tutor OR Gm

how about rehire me? lmao... im good as always online. i do good job, i dont ban people. but 1 think could be usefull../ghost . /goto so i could catch duppers etc.. but no im a bad tutor, and i didnt help no 1 on dialy bases right ? :( shit lmao i still got list of people that donated and shit hahah, i got few people that i think that dupe, 1 perosn admited it but yeah. enjoy server with no staff, or try to rehire mehahaha

Back