• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Change stack of few items to value 100 or different TFS 1.3X

Berciq

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
1: Hey, I would love to change stackability of items which are singular: bars of chocolate, some herbs, vegetables (like pumpkin), ordinary items like medicine pouch and vials.

I have no clue where should i change it, I dont want to change anything in client, i would rather change something on serwer TFS 1.3X

Is it possible to:
2: change stack of tamming and addon items (like hunting horn or snipper gloves)? will they work correctly then?

3: changing stack of only potions and arrows to max number of 999? If there is too much work I don't want to do it...

4: stacking equipment items like rings, torches, amulets will not provide to any bugs? like weaing 3 rings or sth?

1. .dat + .otb
2. look at 1.
3. 255 is max, to change it you need OTC changes + change item count from uint8 to uint16 engine side
4. im not sure and can't check it right now, but i think 3 stackable rings is the same what 1x ring, so it will read it as 1 with itemcount? i know what do you mean, for example 3x health ring every ring give u 50 health, so 3x rings on stack will give you 150 health, it's not, it will still give you 50, but only if it works like i think. i will edit this post afternoon when i check it

1,2 can't find any file with .dat I mean really, could you put example path? Also I have no idea how to open .otb because all info on forums 7 pages are outdated

What will change when I edit .dat .otb I don't want people to download any new version of client, I just want this simple values changed

3. As I understand this will change every item value to 255... even gold piles blueberries and worms. I thought value could be higher because there were weapons with 1000 shoots like ice dragon slayer, right?

I'm not advanced and not even medium..., please answear as for newbie

@Perun

I did some source edits in tfs and now i can stack items from 100 to 255, but cant pass it.

My doubt is on it: "change item count from uint8 to uint16 engine side "
And changes needed to dat and otb~

Back