• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Change temple position

You can change the temple position in config.lua.

If you're using MySQL then you can change account manager's position in table 'players'.

Last edited:
That was done, but the account manager are still disabled, where do you decide where he shall spawn?

Code:
	-- Account manager
	accountManager = true
	namelockManager = true
	newPlayerChooseVoc = true
	newPlayerSpawnPosX = 1017
	newPlayerSpawnPosY = 1024
	newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 7
	newPlayerTownId = 1
	newPlayerLevel = 8
	newPlayerMagicLevel = 0
	generateAccountNumber = false

Log in with your GM and check where the Temple is, then check the postion at temple. Then write the postion in the config.lua

Some Temple got 1000 1000 7

On the config.lua you change of the new player pos :S

Go to phpmyadmin and change pos there or if you use sqlite use a sqlite editor and change pos.

- - - Updated - - -

Else go to mapeditor and create tile on pos 50, 50, 7

It must be a lot easier than that, can't you access the player "Account Manager" and just change his spawning location?
And I use SQLitestudio-1.0.0. But I can't find anything in there where I can change the spawning location.

It is in players table -> edit player "Account Manager" -> Set posx, posy, posz to the right values.

On the config.lua you change of the new player pos :S

Go to phpmyadmin and change pos there or if you use sqlite use a sqlite editor and change pos.

- - - Updated - - -

Else go to mapeditor and create tile on pos 50, 50, 7

I created a tile on that position, now what should I do to make the account manager spawn there?

- - - Updated - - -

It is in players table -> edit player "Account Manager" -> Set posx, posy, posz to the right values.

How do I get to edit a specific player? Right click on players table -> Some menu shows up but no players.

Use a older version of SQLite I recommend.. there you can edit easily the values that you want, only need to put the correct town_id into account manager and also de XYZ positions,
That can be found in Remere's Map editor > CTRL + T

Back