• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Change tibia client version [7.72]

Lelodro

khé?
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
brewsterl
Requirements:
Tibia Client 7.72
OllyDBG
Decimal to Hexadecimal Converter

1.- Open OllyDbg -> File -> Open -> search Tibia.exe:

2zswsoi.jpg

press ALT + E and we will open a window Executable Modules, that window will cliick to Tibia.exe as is shown in the following image:

25ri7it.jpg

In the next window right click -> Search for > Constant.

a47l0i.jpg

Then will show a small window, where it says Hexadecimal write 304, if we use the converter Decimal a Hexadecimal if we convert 772, hex value is: 304. Press ok we will find a value that says PUSH 304.

We will edit the version to which we want to change. For example, if you want to change your client version to 6.10 Go to Decimal a Hexadecimal, write 610 and the hexadecimal value is 262. Modify the value in OllyDbg:

2yyay9w.jpg

Then press Ctrl + L, and repeat the previous step, Just one more time!!!

Proceed to save the changes:
Right Click -> Copy To executable > All modifications

15gsgls.jpg

will see a small window -> Copy All, After making this step we will see a window with our modified Client, where we right click, then we will give click to Save File.

dxk0uu.jpg

Now need to change the version of tibia on sources:

Code:
    #define CLIENT_VERSION_MIN 770
    #define CLIENT_VERSION_MAX 772

With this:

Code:
    #define CLIENT_VERSION_MIN 610
    #define CLIENT_VERSION_MAX 610

Excuse me for my bad English, I hope you can make the guide with pics step by step
:)

It's 10 sec of work in xiv32 if you know just adress ctrl + g change value, save and done

grandioso tutorial bro !! la raja
por cierto no sabrias como arreglar el problema del spellbook?
pobre con miles dde script borre los custom comamnds y anda siempre sale empty
saludos

Last edited:
Bump !
anyone here knows how to extend the max number of allowed outfits in tibia 7.72? i have added new outfits to my server and i need this
when a player choose his outfit in the outfit screen the news outfits won't appear
i have added transparency i have tested set up outfit via mysql just need to edit client side

Bump !
anyone here knows how to extend the max number of allowed outfits in tibia 7.72? i have added new outfits to my server and i need this
when a player choose his outfit in the outfit screen the news outfits won't appear
i have added transparency i have tested set up outfit via mysql just need to edit client side

void ProtocolGame::sendOutfitWindow()

void ProtocolGame::sendOutfitWindow()
me confundi y te mande un imbox en otra cuenta :(
saludos
donde tengo que poner esa linea en outfit.h? no me poddrias decir donde? probe pero no pasa nada o me salen errores uso otx2.x @Lelodro

Last edited:
I followed your tutorial through 3 or 4 times, and every time I try to log in the client crashes

Code:
[SIZE=2]Debug Assertion 7.72 Network.cpp 391
Mon Sep 18 00:33:30 2017
Windows Version: 6.2 build 9200 on 2
Graphic Engine: 1
Last Packet Types: 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000
Player.cpp 383: exception occurred, reason:
Network.cpp 885: exception occurred (ErrorCode = 0), reason:
Control.cpp 1280: exception occurred (Type = -1), reason:
Network.cpp 423: exception occurred, reason:
Network.cpp 410: exception occurred, reason:
Network.cpp 391: packet size does not fit to symmetric encryption (PacketSize = 53)[/SIZE]

The source code works because I get the correct message when trying to log in with an unsupported client: "This server requires client 6.10 bla..."

I changed the PUSH 304 to PUSH 262 in both places and only in those two places
I copied all the modifications to executable

******* UPDATE *******
The problem is in the server. Tried with a different server and it worked just fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys i got problem i try do this on 8.6 client, and in distro OTServ 6.0.4 and OTX 3.9 and i got debug all time !!!, i change versions in protocol.h , definitions but i got debug when i want login to server from client

screen SHUt your play!

Back