• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Changelog] Patch 2.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
The official changelog for the patch.
This will give players a good idea of how close/far we are to completing the patch.
Please leave your official suggestions here. Conversation, spam, and nonsensical posts will be deleted.

- Capture The Flag fixed. [0% Completed] - Being worked on by Zetsubou
- New Donation Items from Contest [0% Completed]
- NPCs Accepting Topazes [10% Completed] - Being worked on by Zetsubou
- Overpowered Potions [0% Completed]
- Emerald Bangle Final Fix [0% Completed]
- VIP Nightmares Added [100% Completed]
- Edron Town Edited a bit [100% Completed]

This thread will be updated immediately after these are adjusted. I have not added the things I finished 100% already, because this is a changelog as of 9/25/09.

Remember what I said about the feedback.
Red

Last edited:
So ur saying pallys will be able to sd and shoot (Paladin SD condition) or wat, and will they be updated after they are completed or all at one time?

kk sweet

Curaga adjusted, i hope you mean the exhaust rate going down a couple notches. its amazing how fast a triple overtime rune can kill you

plus as a knight.. exori rai is WAY too powerful, i love it.. so it saddens me ur lowering it

mahalos~

Last edited by a moderator:
So ur saying pallys will be able to sd and shoot (Paladin SD condition) or wat, and will they be updated after they are completed or all at one time?

Response: Yes, I'm going to check on the matter of Paladins SDing and Shooting at the same time. Hopefully I will be able to fix this matter. Although, I am not certain. That is why I put a ? next to it. This will require some source editing.

Curaga adjusted, i hope you mean the exhaust rate going down a couple notches. its amazing how fast a triple overtime rune can kill you

plus as a knight.. exori rai is WAY too powerful, i love it.. so it saddens me ur lowering it

mahalos~

Response: Yes, and sorry :D

That'd be great. Pallys could use some more donor gear imo, like a better armor (even if it just gives more distance).

Response: I'll try coming with with some ideas.

Red

Last edited:
- Donor Druid Spell [100% Completed]
- Donor Pally Spell [100% Completed]
- New Sorc Spell [100% Completed]
- New Knight Spell [100% Completed]

Last edited:
Response: Yes, I'm going to check on the matter of Paladins SDing and Shooting at the same time. Hopefully I will be able to fix this matter. Although, I am not certain. That is why I put a ? next to it. This will require some source editing.

Red

That'd be great. Pallys could use some more donor gear imo, like a better armor (even if it just gives more distance).

ABOUT PULARA & HOUSES:

Many houses in Pultara were bugged, none the less, it was not enough for me to eliminate them from the server, it was only once the server wouldn't load due to a server error involving ALL houses that I had to clear some, and delete Pultara. Houses will soon only be available for donators.

I know many people will not like this, and if I had a choice, I'd make tons of houses for everybody, but after a certain limit, the server wont even load. So for the sake of the server being playable, this will have to be done.

Red

so everything that were in the houses are lost forever?

almost done

dont work on it to fast red, knights may have an advantige, o wait they do...

Adjust Nightmare Damage for mages. [0% Completed]

it meens mages will hit nightmare more?

2 Months till update! w00t w00t

this server is probably gonna be updating as much as rl tibia, 2 every year >.>

Once Pitufo gets back, we should have it released the same day.

Give him a visitor message on OTland or something :p

Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back