• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Changelog] Patch 2.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
add nightmares a higher weaknees vs death and patch the server, since thats (the way i see it o.0) the most needed thing now :/

Updated!

3/16/09

I also decided that Demon Sprouts are not going to be adjusted. Paladins and Knights can hunt them just fine. There is no need for mages to be able to hunt them extremely well. Knights & Paladins can't hunt many things that Mages can.

Last edited:
you red, i kill a Exarion in pvp zone and er he kill me using Gm power, he teleport me to hidras and killme 4 times when i dont have aol and he take mi cyntara sword!!! i will demand him! i need answer now!

And The King of the Hill Have bug i can go down the mountain im trapped and capture the falg have bug too ¬¬

And The King of the Hill Have bug i can go down the mountain im trapped and capture the falg have bug too ¬¬

Both events are not finished. Players are not advised to enter without teleport scrolls :blink:

Can you speed up the update please. xd.

When is it gonna be released? anyone knows,?

It can't be sped up. I'm waiting on Pitufo.

ahhe, if you would read the posts before you said to speed up the update, i wouldnt call you a complete idiot, but he has already said it multiple times that he has to wait for a scripter to get back, or to help out idk whats goin on of course, but seriously shut up
bibi now

When is the scripter coming back? and coming back from what?

Can we get a day/date on when the Patch will be released?

i see that NPCS knows when we have topazes but they don't know what to do when you make a click to the "Buy" buttom.

So ur saying pallys will be able to sd and shoot (Paladin SD condition) or wat, and will they be updated after they are completed or all at one time?

kk sweet

mahalos~

So is this going to be fixed???? Or did i waste 5 dollars on a rune that i wont even use?

The patch has been implemented already. Changelog outdated.

Closed.

Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back