• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Changes in exp stages @ Softcores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feloth

=)
Senator
Reaction score
We have made some changes in the exp stages at softcores. This is now our new stages:
Level 1-7 = 70x
Level 8-29 = 60x
Level 30-49 = 50x
Level 50-74 = 35x
Level 75-94 = 20x
Level 95-119 = 15x
Level 120-149 = 10x
Level 150-199 = 5x
Level 200-249 = 4x
Level 250-324 = 3x
Level 325+ = 2x

This change will happen after SS 10.01.2010

Can you post the current one? For those who won't know^_^

LOL, you're stupid.

Good bye SoftCores.

I'm so fucking sure, about for week noone will play here.

I think its good idea but if you will reset characters.If you dont reset char's i sure many many people stop plaing here...

Your's Killah

haha, changing stages with no reset is SOOOO stupid. omfg >_> 0% sense

LOL, you're stupid.

Good bye SoftCores.

I'm so fucking sure, about for week noone will play here.
That is your belif, you should be happy because the current one is worse for people your level.

haha, changing stages with no reset is SOOOO stupid. omfg >_> 0% sense
We won't take away characters which people have worked hard for, and trust me. It won't be soon before all the stupid people that is "high level" will either play or leave the server. And therefor the server will clean itself.

its just unfair cuz theres already a lvl 450 that he got it from 5x..
so just delete razino HUEhuEHUE

Adios.

If the character razino won't play, the character will go away by itself anyway.

The update will bring alot of new people, the server will now rely on pvp and not on people with most UE combos.

a suggestion would make me and probably more people play, Reset the whole server.. change the exp scroll so it can only be used twice as last time... etc

but ofc.... it's up to you...

edit: make hardcore anti bot systems, and be hell more active check ALL players online and No-Mercy Delete anyone just use light hack.......

noob feloth stop ignoring me and take into the consideration a fact to REDUCE DEATH PENALTHY

really after 300, lets say ill exp 2h to take 1 lvl and within 2h some guys just come and sneak me, ill lose like 2 lvls, so ur new exp rate still doesnt make any sence to me.

noob feloth stop ignoring me and take into the consideration a fact to REDUCE DEATH PENALTHY

really after 300, lets say ill exp 2h to take 1 lvl and within 2h some guys just come and sneak me, ill lose like 2 lvls, so ur new exp rate still doesnt make any sence to me.

We are. Everyone will automatically be blessed after winter update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back