• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Changes needed to make server better!!!

roojaro

Reaction score
@Eternal winter, wrath of nature, rage of the skies, hell's core.
Damage of that spells is too high! Sorry, but 200 ms shouldn't hit 700 from hell's core in pvp.

@Mana regain.
45 mana/sec is too many. Make it e.g 15/sec and it would be enough, wouldn't it?

@Speed of knight/paladin hits.
I think, that on that OT is a little fast attack... It should be like 2 seconds, but it's like 1.7 or so.

@Exhaust of agressive spells.
The same as higher. It's like 1.7 or 1.5 sec, when should be 2 seconds.

@Damage of sudden death rune.
It's a little bit higher than real tibia. Checked it very well.

@GRIM REAPERS!
If you won't make something with grim reaper's dmg, we will get more paladins/knights 200+ lvl soon.

That's all for now. Prority for me is to change ue dmg, and make REAL BLESSINGS SYSTEM (to use ssa on battles etc.)
If you don't like less dmg of ue etc. Make knight, paladin better healing, bcoz Paladin can't heal from 200 + mage when they gonna spam him from UEs.

Greetings,
Jaro.

Signed. And with Bless system would be awesome since now to come back to a battle take 40 sec, you can have a bp aol with you and just run out direcly. It should be like real tibia and that you can buy inq bless, since if you do people can host INQ quest and earn some money on it and people get their stuff + inq bless shit.

@Eternal winter, wrath of nature, rage of the skies, hell's core.
Damage of that spells is too high! Sorry, but 200 ms shouldn't hit 700 from hell's core in pvp.

@Mana regain.
45 mana/sec is too many. Make it e.g 15/sec and it would be enough, wouldn't it?

@Speed of knight/paladin hits.
I think, that on that OT is a little fast attack... It should be like 2 seconds, but it's like 1.7 or so.

@Exhaust of agressive spells.
The same as higher. It's like 1.7 or 1.5 sec, when should be 2 seconds.

@Damage of sudden death rune.
It's a little bit higher than real tibia. Checked it very well.

@GRIM REAPERS!
If you won't make something with grim reaper's dmg, we will get more paladins/knights 200+ lvl soon.

That's all for now. Prority for me is to change ue dmg, and make REAL BLESSINGS SYSTEM (to use ssa on battles etc.)
If you don't like less dmg of ue etc. Make knight, paladin better healing, bcoz Paladin can't heal from 200 + mage when they gonna spam him from UEs.

Greetings,
Jaro.

both ue and sd is because the m lvl factor, which is because the mana reg factor. so fix mana reg -> m lvl -> ue/sd
Atk speed is allright, vocs are perfectly balanced atm if u ask me

Back