• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Changes VS. Reset

Reset with Changes vs Only Changes

• Total voters

Lapaa

Reaction score
So, its a very difficult shit right now going on since ambera started this @Mark @Hani @Siramix has started to be active again and listen a little bit to the changes we want but,
To be honest, do a reset or dont touch the server at all !

Reason?
- Noone will need to RPG get money
- No quests needed
- No money problems.
etc...
Those things make a lot of diffrence how funny a server will be...

Imagine you do those changes,
Ok it will be wars and thats like 2h/day and rest of the day everyone will just be offline or bot full afk like always... and no actons/sneaks
If there is a reset and everyone starts from 0 it will push up the server,get new players,make sneaks etc actions back since its worth it to kill some1 wich will loose like 80%.
exp stage 1.5x after 225 would be so awesome...
and after 260 like 1x

Just vote guys....
I would say reset or dont touch anything at all...

Changes that could be made ( Disscusable )

Death Penalty ( 80% in PVP ; 150% PVM )
Let us be able to heal monsters ( not sure tho )
Add Exhaust on ssa/might ring for 8 seconds.
New Graphics are cool but maybe give us the old mwall

Exp stage:
1 7 40x
8 24 35x
25 49 30x
50 59 25x
60 69 20x
70 79 18x
80 89 16x
90 99 14x
100 109 12x
110 119 10x
120 129 9x
130 139 8x
140 149 7x
150 159 6x
160 169 5x
170 179 3x
180 199 2.5x
200 240 2x
241 * 1x
280+ 0.5x

NEW PVP SYSTEM:

- Keep the old system with red PZ Stuff.
- Add EXP for killing players ! ( There should be a little exp like 4% If you kill some1 whos higher then you, 1% like whos lower then you. ) < This will bring so much fun in PVP

Last edited:
Exp stage:
150-180~ like 3,5x
180-200~ like 3x
200-225 like 2.5x
225-250 1,5x
250+ 1x

stop mkaing this shit exp stages lol

they said - there won't be reset so i think that they won't reset.
but changes are rly good

they said - there won't be reset so i think that they won't reset.
but changes are rly good
they said few months ago that there wont be any oher changes after that one.
Voila,they are still ready to make any other changes :p

@Mark With reset you guys will earn cash on donates gajs

Signed

Make reset on Lunar

and dont add something like world transfer from shadow to lunar ;d

Pen.jpg
signed true info everybody want reset lunarforce @Mark @Hani @Siramix @lapa @Veziv @Magikern Tim @Quapux @Unbeaten @Xaborando @Rambo @Shleder

Last edited:
As lapa says exp for pkando (e.g 1 char - will give exp once per 24h - fuck killing mc makers )

Its like,
A - Killed at level 500 by B - X Exp
A - Killed at level 498 by B - 0 Exp
After 24h
A - Killed at level 497 by B - X Exp
A - Killed at level 496 by B - 0 Exp
( ... )

Last edited:
Seriously lapa? i thought as "commander" u got some brain to understand that there will be NO RESET NEVER u stupid dumb fucks. Who the fuck does that? reset server? lol. The only way to bring this server back to top 1 is transfer all chars to shadow or just open new one so ppl can start new adventure here every smart guy agree with me. And if you don't idc but i have played for around 7 years on Talaturens servers right now and if you won't do anything with lunar it will just stay with 10 players online for around 1 year then it will be closed. Just like softcores/icechaw if someone still remember this servers were closed so u can do what u want keep doing like this i give you like 5-6 months till lunar will be totally dead and shadow become new hexana.net

they said few months ago that there wont be any oher changes after that one.
Voila,they are still ready to make any other changes :p

@Mark With reset you guys will earn cash on donates gajs

I never said that there won't be any other changes. We were actually considering changes to SSA after the experience rate adjustments, but the people who were for SSA changes had already left the server and the people who were still playing were just asking us to change back the shared experience bonus. As for reset, it's not going to happen. We're not doing this to earn money -- we have never taken making money into consideration when taking decisions, and never will, so please don't use that as an argument for anything. We rather apply long-term solutions so that you can enjoy playing here for a longer time than doing a reset which only lasts until you think players are too high leveled again.

I never said that there won't be any other changes. We were actually considering changes to SSA after the experience rate adjustments, but the people who were for SSA changes had already left the server and the people who were still playing were just asking us to change back the shared experience bonus. As for reset, it's not going to happen. We're not doing this to earn money -- we have never taken making money into consideration when taking decisions, and never will, so please don't use that as an argument for anything. We rather apply long-term solutions so that you can enjoy playing here for a longer time than doing a reset which only lasts until you think players are too high leveled again.
Well the people who were for ssa changes obviously gonna leave the server when you take months to implement them lol + ambera started too ;) noone that is playing lunarforce at this moment wants shared exp, maybe one of two south American players but thats it. If you want a long term solution then either transfer all characters to shadowcores / Make everyone really low level but then again quests, outfits etc / Make a formula to put characters under 180 depending on their current levels. Obviously make sure that you put exp x2 after 200 or 180

but shared exp on 4 vocations like on global tibia with rly good bonus so rpg player will be happy

Back