• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Changing class name of original tibia client

Erikas Kontenis

Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
Hello,

I am really struggling about information on how to change the original tibia client class name. I have already found out that the name is "TibiaClient".
04LZRoy.png

However, there are no such search strings in the binaries. The way to change the class name must be somehow a more clever & sophisticated than simply find & replace. All the links and information about the class name seems to be outdated or expired. The most valuable information I have found recently is from the bot forums:
In Tibia lower then probably 7.92 each byte of Class and Title is xored by another one byte stored somewhere in exe, i made a video tutorial a long time ago, You just need some basics of disassembly and You can make that.

http://qbazzz.c0.pl/ClassEdit.htm
fast and easy
wink.png
And found this tool but it does not work on 7.92 and still can't manage to find out how it works.
However there are no tutorials left on the WWW and no other resources where the bytes are hiding. May someone help me with this edit? Furthermore, The whole idea of change is to block the bot injections to the 7.92 client.

Thank you, much appreciated for help!

P.s. That tool which I have attached as link it really does change 7.72 client class name and I have tried to change the client protocol constant from 7.92 to 7.72 to avoid validation error that the tool had but sadly the hack didn't work and the tool didn't managed to change the class name as well. :(

Last edited:
Back