• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Changing Host

Neroxz

Reaction score
Hello I got a problem changing host.

Look: today i wanted to change my server to another computer and i copyed My Server Folder and Htdocs. But it doesn't have the accounts and char saved the databases are clean like if it is a new server.

What can i do in order to have the acc/players of my players that i have on the original server?

Thank you

Neroxz

To move the accounts/characters you would either need to make your first computer into a dedicated MYSQL server, and your secondary computer the server/webserver host.

Or you would need to make a database backup on your old server, then run the backup script on the new server computer so the new comps mysql server gets the same data as your old one.

To move the accounts/characters you would either need to make your first computer into a dedicated MYSQL server, and your secondary computer the server/webserver host.

Or you would need to make a database backup on your old server, then run the backup script on the new server computer so the new comps mysql server gets the same data as your old one.

Hello, how could i make a database backup?

Thank you

Back