• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Changing IP in config causes server crash

Emtrex

Reaction score
I made a thread about this yesterday and i thought i'd solve with, but i was wrong so here iam again.
I can start my server with 127.o.o.1 in my config but as soon as i use my global ip i get the message "the forgotten server has stopped working" Is it an sql issue as mentioned in my other thread or what is it?

try this. right click the tfs.exe -> properties -> compatibility -> run in compatibility mode for (put whatever windows you are on), then also checkmark run as administrator.

Not sure if that will help but it does seem to solve alot of problems.
Another thing you can try is using laatido on the tfs.exe (you can download it off the internet for free)

try this. right click the tfs.exe -> properties -> compatibility -> run in compatibility mode for (put whatever windows you are on), then also checkmark run as administrator.

Not sure if that will help but it does seem to solve alot of problems.
Another thing you can try is using laatido on the tfs.exe (you can download it off the internet for free)
Thanks it worked

Back