• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Changing "localhost" domain

reisbro

Solutions
Reaction score
My question is a little stupid but I couldn't find any tutorials on how to do this...
I can fully use the AAC I downloaded (myaac v.0.2.3), and my ot server already has an ip (xxxxx.servegame.com).
However I can only access my website via localhost, so that means only I can access it. How can I change the localhost to http://xxxxxx.servegame.com:8090 or something like this? For now I will host the ot in my house, until I get a VPS. Thanks!

I'm assuming you have apache installed, which means that you should be able to view your website using http://xxxxxx.servegame.com/ if you have your port 80 open.
I am using uniserver, and I have both apache and mysql working as well as my website. I am using no-ip to change my ip to xxxx.servegame.com but I can't enter the website still....
I opened both 80 and 8090 ports on my router, don't I have to change the "localhost" domain to xxxxx.servegame.com inside a config file or something?
Thanks btw!

No, there's no need to change files, your domain only redirects to your IP, if you can access your website through your IP you can access through your domain,
Are you sure that you have your ports open? Try accessing your website from a computer that isn't connected to your access point/modem (you could try accessing through a proxy like hide.me VPN )

No, there's no need to change files, your domain only redirects to your IP, if you can access your website through your IP you can access through your domain,
Are you sure that you have your ports open? Try accessing your website from a computer that isn't connected to your access point/modem (you could try accessing through a proxy like hide.me VPN )
Oh it worked! Thanks :)

Oh, it is working but even when the server is running it says "offline" on the server status of the website... Any idea why?

I fixed it, if I use the no-ip domain then it will not work. I had to put my local ip (only in the config file, the website still shows the no-ip domain haha)

Back