• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Changing Skills names

Skuter

Reaction score
So I am working on creating fully Polish Tibia Server and the certain problem occured that i am not able to change the names of skills on items i.e plate armor (Arm:10) change the Arm:10 to display different text. Any ideas?

I meant when for example item display that it give +5 sword fighting to be a different text. Or is there any way to make this statistics invisible so then I will just write everything in description

I meant when for example item display that it give +5 sword fighting to be a different text. Or is there any way to make this statistics invisible so then I will just write everything in description
If its 1.x you can do it in Player onLook in data\events\scripts\player.lua if its o.4 or .0.3.6 you can do it in onLook in data\creaturescripts\scripts\onlook.lua

Back