• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Changing some sources info

Shitobu

displays under your name in your posts.
Reaction score
I just can't find on sources where I can change these informations:
Initial HP (150 by default, I would like to set 100)
(not sure if there is)
Changing chat channels information and messages
(Like, when you enter help channel, you receive a message, if you enter trade channel, you receive another, and they are all programmed by default on sources I believe, so I just wanted to change them)
Changing effects cap (the default cap is 136 I believe, don't remember quite well, but there is anywhere in the source that I can edit it to remove or at least increase this cap)
Where can I change the muted thing? Tried to find on config.lua but there is nothing about it besides being muted from spell failure.

Well at least till now I was trying to find these things for like 2 or 3 hours but failed...
If anyone is aware of where I could find them, I'm very appreciated.
Also, I'm using CD 0.3.6 8.2 as source.

I just can't find on sources where I can change these informations:
Initial HP (150 by default, I would like to set 100)
(not sure if there is)
Changing chat channels information and messages
(Like, when you enter help channel, you receive a message, if you enter trade channel, you receive another, and they are all programmed by default on sources I believe, so I just wanted to change them)
Changing effects cap (the default cap is 136 I believe, don't remember quite well, but there is anywhere in the source that I can edit it to remove or at least increase this cap)
Where can I change the muted thing? Tried to find on config.lua but there is nothing about it besides being muted from spell failure.

Well at least till now I was trying to find these things for like 2 or 3 hours but failed...
If anyone is aware of where I could find them, I'm very appreciated.
Also, I'm using CD 0.3.6 8.2 as source.
If you use an AAC, like Znote, you have to change it there and not in the sources.
https://github.com/Znote/ZnoteAAC/blob/master/config.php#L373

Sadly, I'm not.
Seems like the AAC gets the initial life which is 150 and changes to 185.
Problem is, can't find where it's written 150 on the sources. :(
Uhm, I don't really get it. Setting default stats is not up to the sources, this is done by the AAC (or default mysql values).
I do not know how it works if you have a ingame account manager, do you have that?

The default value is actually hold in the health/healthmax column in your mysql database.
35fcd9451abbb74b7c33386f0dfe5532.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhm, I don't really get it. Setting default stats is not up to the sources, this is done by the AAC.
I do not know how it works if you have a ingame account manager, do you have that?
Weird. I indeed found the default 150 in the sql, but it makes nothing when it changes, on creation, it still comes with 150 hp.
I obviously could do an onLogin to always set to 100, but meh, it's better to just make it default without having trouble with shit coding.

Any idea if it's indeed inside the sources the default value?

Did it. It was written at iologindata.cpp
Just change uint16_t healthMax = 150
to uint16_t healthMax = *insert your value*

In case anyone wanna know where it is.
Also, I appreciate your help, cornex!
But there are the other things too :(

Last edited by a moderator:
PlayerSay in game.cpp - there is the mute System
I think the channel message have to be in creaturescript, onChannelOpen or similar to that.
The Red message on opening the help channel is coded inside tibia client not server source.
Cap should be at the same place where HP was.

Back