• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Chaos_Rider's Staff Application

Chaos_Rider

The Chaos
Reaction score
Name: Rouven
Spoken Languages: German, English

Experience:
I'm playing Ots for 5 years now. I played each kind of Ots starting by Rl maps over RPG sever to Full Customized Ots. I've been a Staff member on different Ots, not always well known Ots but the Owner were always happy with my work. 2 examples are: Tutor on OtMadness and Gamemaster on Chilla.biz.

About me:
I am always friendly even if a Player get unfriendly towards me. To ignore players is a no-go for me (only excuse is spamming). I am online 6-7 hours in the week and around 11 hours at the weekend.​

If you want to know more about me feel free to send me a PM.

Can you Map?
Can you script?
What use are you for a server?
What is it that you can do that not everyone can. (without spending hours and hours on learning something first ofc.)

no i can't script
i can map alittle bit, but the things i map aren't as good as the one of professional mappers..
there is not rly anything i can do someone else couldn't do, but i always try my best, e.g. supporting for a ot.. i always got nice ideas for new citys, new quests and nice events.. i also try to get more ppl on the ot, thats always useful if a ot just started..

If I were you I would try to specialize myself on something, like Tutor/Gamemaster/Mapper, whatever and write abit more, make it look professional grammatical faults, not good :p I wish you good luck anyways :D

/Jonas

i know that my english ain't that good.. but thats not the main point of being a staff.. i also don't care if im a tutor, senior-tutor, Gamemaster, Community-Manager or God.. on each of this possitions i have to help ppl, and (aslong im not the owner) i have to report bugs as fast as possible/fix map bugs (if possible) till a mapper corrected it
this is my frist applycation and i know it ain't the best one.. but i wasn't sure what more to write in, that is the reason why i added the comment "feel free to msg me for more info"

Back