• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X chaosbangle (id 2127) crash

bolo123

Reaction score
Hello, i have problem with chaosbangle.
When i put item 2127 on movements and i use /i 2127 server is crash without error logs :(
How to fix it?

hmm maybe because of some source related things with moveevents like i had with helmet which makes player exp rate higher(+20%) and when i used "/i exp helmet"(or player used quest chest with this item) and had free head slot then server was crashing. my solution was to give this item in bag.

Summarizing
try to get item in ring slot(if this is a ring) maybe stealth ring and then /i 2127

so it's server source related thing (C++) this is bug of handling moveevents i'm not into this so i can't say exactly what and it would be hard to repair i think

you have my solution, make this item in bag if it's obtainable from quest chest or item shop if you only spawn it on admin character then keep having some item in ring slot

Back