• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming ChaosDream Screenshots.

goodluck with the server, i played the beta and i really liked it but it was a bit too repetive for me. i became lvl 30k in the beta, and after that i've never logged in again, i'll try it out soon tho =p just to see want has changed.

Fare. You were the owner of hukinas island, right?

that server was awesome :p.

Fare. You were the owner of hukinas island, right?
Nop ;) Hukinas wasnt my server.

Some more screens:
k1b3fs.png

k1b3fs.png

He was, but he f*cked it with his resets thinking he could gain more money, so everyone eventually left (including me).
I was scripting for Omar when he was owning forgottenl and I can admit that noone of Forgottenl's resets was about to make money. Server had just critical bugs and a lot of enemies, which were doing everything to fuckup the server...Yes, Omar's acting was looking greedy sometimes, but it didnt affected any game issues like resets. And well, thats totally another server, I counting myself as co-owner, so we shouldnt discuss forgottenl here.

I was scripting for Omar when he was owning forgottenl and I can admit that noone of Forgottenl's resets was about to make money. Server had just critical bugs and a lot of enemies, which were doing everything to fuckup the server...Yes, Omar's acting was looking greedy sometimes, but it didnt affected any game issues like resets. And well, thats totally another server, I counting myself as co-owner, so we shouldnt discuss forgottenl here.
cool story bro

these guys should seriously get a life =/ 3rd time i'm seeing admin OMAR himself coming to forgottenl.se:
02:47 Tacey [61857: BY THE OWNERS OF FORGOTTENL.HOPTO.ORG, CHAOSDREAM.ORG, NEW AND BETTER QUEST, DAILY TAKS, HUNT MISSION, BOSS MISSION, BALANCED VOC, GO AND JOIN THE ADVENTURE, STOP KILLING ARCHDRUIDS YOUR WHOLE LIFE, EXPLORE MORE OPTIONS!!! CLIEN 8.7! GO JOIN NOW

these guys should seriously get a life =/ 3rd time i'm seeing admin OMAR himself coming to forgottenl.se:
02:47 Tacey [61857: BY THE OWNERS OF FORGOTTENL.HOPTO.ORG, CHAOSDREAM.ORG, NEW AND BETTER QUEST, DAILY TAKS, HUNT MISSION, BOSS MISSION, BALANCED VOC, GO AND JOIN THE ADVENTURE, STOP KILLING ARCHDRUIDS YOUR WHOLE LIFE, EXPLORE MORE OPTIONS!!! CLIEN 8.7! GO JOIN NOW
3rd time? He probably made char called Admin Omar, so you can know that its him? Or you can show me IP proofs? I spoke to him, and I'm 100% sure he is not doing that -.- So please, stay ontopic.

you mad?

Does anyone else find it ironic that a guy named "Nvidia" is playing Tibia? xD

I like this screenshot mostly because you can see the minimap is explored as far as his char has sight, yet they've finished the quest and all. Teleported much?

There is most likely a teleporter that goes into the quest chest room, like ForgottenL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back