• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Chaox' time in TSM

Reaction score
found on reddit, pretty nice if you ask me. (nunu motherfucker d; )

[video=youtube;WlY51tlqV0Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlY51tlqV0Y[/video]

Last edited:
Ahh ye, rain man, but he was toxic as fck I remem, in the team + soloq. Also chaox' reason he was kicked is plain bs.

nm, first week TSM used WildTurtle as an ADC rather then Chaox who was their ADC for around 2 years.

that's just plain nasty... I saw the vid and I'm like.. how the hell can they vote for that turtle guy, even if he is better...

Business over friendship.

Plain and simple, ofc they meshed good for season 2 but 3 is changing Chaox did not fit there style why so much whine & flame over the decision? Ofc Regi is immature but in the end it was a team decision believe it or not.

Let's let this go plz :D Chaox will be back on a new pro team soon just like all the others.

that's just plain nasty... I saw the vid and I'm like.. how the hell can they vote for that turtle guy, even if he is better...

??????????? wildturtle better than chaox? LOL bes joke eu.

also reason he got kicked out is because regi didnt like him and chaox didnt like regi. 1 had to go and since regi owns tsm it was chaox that had to go.

??????????? wildturtle better than chaox? LOL bes joke eu.

also reason he got kicked out is because regi didnt like him and chaox didnt like regi. 1 had to go and since regi owns tsm it was chaox that had to go.

Don't hate, I'm just saying that if he was better, that shouldn't have been a reason. Like I said, I don't follow this so I have no idea :D

Back