• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Char lover?

Rofox

The Pharmacist
Reaction score
Excuse me for being a "noob"
But what does charlover mean?

Excuse me for being a "noob"
But what does charlover mean?

people on tibia who only plays for the PvP calls people who actually like the game more then PvP and dont want to die for "charlover" aka you have spent a lot of time levling/questing and dont want to end up in a war dying then have to create a new character if you loose :p

Basically people who actually play fair wihtout using cheats, people who have put time and effort to build up their character.

I guess i'm char lover, altho i hate that word.

Charlover is someone that cries when they die or lose a few levels in PVP OR PVM (But not just once, they do it repeatedly, almost every death)

You don't have to necessarily PVP to be a character lover.

Basically people who actually play fair wihtout using cheats, people who have put time and effort to build up their character.

I guess i'm char lover, altho i hate that word.
Charlover has nothing to do with playing fair or without cheats.

It means they cry on every death and they care about their levels, skills, eq etc too much - thats basically it.

Back