• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Character cannot be loaded

Stylez

Reaction score
Hi,
I am using a hosting service from Don (great service BTW) but for some reason I make a character, get to my character page, select the character, click login then it says "character cannot be loaded", any ideas how I resolve this :), thanks

Solution
Hi,
I am using a hosting service from Don (great service BTW) but for some reason I make a character, get to my character page, select the character, click login then it says "character cannot be loaded", any ideas how I resolve this :), thanks
Check ur console
Prob wrong town id
Hi,
Check ur console
Prob wrong town id

Solution
Yeah that seemed to be the issue the town id carrying over from Znote AAC didnt match the ID on the pHpAdmin :), need to amend it so the ID's match the actual Ids on the server :D thanks bro

Back