• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Character doesn't appear

Good Samaritan

Reaction score
My server didn't come with a Naji npc so i imported his xml and lua script into my 8.6 and he appears on my map editor but when I reload everything and log in, he isn't there. What could be some possible causes? Also, when I try to make a new char in myphp it comes up with an error saying #1436 - Thread stack overrun: 8688 bytes used of a 131072 byte stack, and 128000 bytes needed. Use 'mysqld --thread_stack=#' to specify a bigger stack

try add him manually and see if it works. if not check your console for errors and report them back here.

I have 1.2 lol none of this stuff I've tried has worked though
Like others have said "/s Naji" will attempt to summon a monster, "/m Naji" will attempt to create a monster "/n Naji" will attempt to create an npc.
If you use "/n Naji" and it comes with this error
cannot load script: data/npc/scripts/naji.lua
It means the directory is wrong in your npc xml file, or this lua file does not exist and/or is spelled incorrectly.

Back