• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Character freeze and double-check when walking with mouse click

ralke

(҂ ͠❛ ෴ ͡❛)ᕤ
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
ralke23
Twitch
ralke23
Hi! I've been doing some testing and found this problem:
When I click to a far distance, using any OTClient, the characters delays or stay freeze.

I think is TFS related because when I start to spam map click, the client says "There is not enough room", but when I stop map clicking the client says "No hay forma de llegar" (sent from OTC translation) and let the player walk. Like the server is double-checking the mouse click :S

With mehah's ot client
With edubart's ot client
With normal tibia client (works normally, so the "second notification/ No hay forma de llegar, is sent by OTC)

To give some ideas changing values here could help?

Regards!

Last edited:
Before diving into gameplay, it's always a good idea to ensure your mouse is functioning optimally. I would recommend performing a thorough check of your mouse's speed, responsiveness, and precision using a tool like Jitter Click Test. It can help you assess any potential issues and fine-tune your mouse settings for improved performance.

Last edited:
Back