• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Character login problem

untold

Reaction score
Hello guys! Anyone know about this bug, when i create player and log in and play a little bit on that char and log out, and when i log in again i'm at temple level 8 and it broadcast's welcome message like im now created char! Please if someone can help or know how to solve this to tell me, im really pissed off :)
Regards!

Tfs 0.3.6 v8.2
But i think its something wrong with website sql database. Couse when i imorted server "mysql" schema, and website connect.php it worked perfectly but when i reload phpmyadmin that error show's.

what error?
The more information you provide the easier it is to find a solution, screenshots included.

There is what error i got in console

mysql_real_query(): SELECT * FROM `bans` WHERE `value` = 2 AND `type` = 3 AND `a ctive` = 1 AND (`expires` > 1443806233 OR `expires` <= 0) LIMIT 1 - MYSQL ERROR: Table 'untoldot.bans' doesn't exist (1146)
mysql_real_query(): SELECT * FROM `bans` WHERE `value` = 268460205 AND `param` = 3 AND `type` = 2 AND `active` = 1 AND (`expires` > 1443806233 OR `expires` <= 0 ) LIMIT 1 - MYSQL ERROR: Table 'untoldot.bans' doesn't exist (1146)
mysql_real_query(): SELECT `id` FROM `bans` WHERE `type` = 2 AND `value` = 2 AND `param` = 2 AND `active` = 1 LIMIT 1 - MYSQL ERROR: Table 'untoldot.bans' doesn 't exist (1146)
mysql_real_query(): SELECT `pid`, `sid`, `itemtype`, `count`, `attributes` FROM `player_depotitems` WHERE `player_id` = 2 ORDER BY `sid` DESC - MYSQL ERROR: Tab le 'untoldot.player_depotitems' doesn't exist (1146)

Problem is that when i move or level up what ever i do and relog my character is reseted, he is downgraded to level 8 and all skills are downgraded.

Hey guys. I have found solution, when i imported mysql from schemas somehow some tables were not imported so i had to import them manualy. Anyway thanks!

Back