• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CHARACTER SPRITE TEMPLATES

Ellz

Reaction score

hey guys maybe you can help im trying to get into making sprites for tibia mainly character creations do you know of any sites that would help me with that i downloaded a pixel art app on my ipad and i know tibia is mostly 32x32 bit pixle art just having a hard time finding an actual character template to base how big a character should be on a blank canvas​

hey guys maybe you can help im trying to get into making sprites for tibia mainly character creations do you know of any sites that would help me with that i downloaded a pixel art app on my ipad and i know tibia is mostly 32x32 bit pixle art just having a hard time finding an actual character template to base how big a character should be on a blank canvas​

Use 64x64 if you want to add stuff like addons etc. It all depends on character position. You want to make sure they are standing correctly in relations to each other and the color code versions.
But with 64x64 you can add stuff towards the left and upwards. Don't add stuff towards the right or down if you have to move the character as that will misallign the sprites in the game. If you want to add a big weapon or anything like that in their hand, do it so it can follow the rules of trying to keep their standing positioning as close as possible to the "Box" edge on the right and down edges. Also getting these sorts of sprites is easiest if you download objectbuilder and download export the sprites directly from the client.
1671275579747.png

Back