• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Charatcher and hiscores pages not working on my znote layout

Please read the rules, #5 Rules for the Support board

Might be a bug in the files (try to replace them with the default ones / one that you know works) and see if that fixes the problem first.
If that isn't the case there might be a bug in some function that only those 2 pages use.

A blank page is very often caused by an underlying error. Enable error reporting within the files themselves and see what errors you're getting.
PHP:
error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', true);

Please read the rules, #5 Rules for the Support board

Might be a bug in the files (try to replace them with the default ones / one that you know works) and see if that fixes the problem first.
If that isn't the case there might be a bug in some function that only those 2 pages use.
okey ive read it and relized my mistakes and will edit this thread soon :)

A blank page is very often caused by an underlying error. Enable error reporting within the files themselves and see what errors you're getting.
PHP:
error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', true);
hello and thanks for the respone, im kinda lost here. where shuld i enable this? (whats the name of the file?) thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
hello and thanks for the respone, im kinda lost here. where shuld i enable this? (whats the name of the file?) thanks!
The file that is affected. Unfortunately, I'm not active enough to know all of the different file names by heart (whether it be Znote AAC or Gesior AAC or any other AAC). You'll most likely want to add it at the top of the file though, just below the opening php tag (<?php).

In rare cases however, the opposite of the code I provided you with may already be present (which instead of showing error messages, suppresses them). In which case placing the code I gave you at the top of the page most likely won't do much. So instead you'd want to change the already existing piece of code, but more than likely - that is not the case for you.

Another, probably preferred way, is to check in your webserver's error log, at the very bottom of it, you should see the most recent error messages.

Hope that helps.

Back