• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Charater list loads, but can't connect to server.

cooper64

Reaction score
I have played the server for awhile using 127.0.1 for awhile while testing to make sure everything was ok.
I have now created a static ip adress, created a no-ip adress, and opened ports 7171, 7172, 3306, and port 80. I have also checked all the ports, and turned off my firewall. I'm not sure what I'm missing here to connect.
It is an 8.6 server. It will load the character lists, but just won't connect to the server, Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sir Rayor fixed the problem and I repped him. Now I have another issue. After a random amount of time online, all of a sudden, I have the same exact issue, character lists load , but character won't connect. The console shows now errors, and does not close or anything, just characters cant connect. I have to close the console, and restart it and it is fine. But then again after a random amount of time, character list loads but wont connect. Any ideals? Thanks again guys, you rock.

I should also add , the problem is occuring on an 8.54 crying-D server. I am able to run an 8.6 naxed server without any issues. It leads me to think something is wrong with the server configuration.

Back