• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Chasm ot.

Blazed Druid

Banned User
Reaction score
I purchased chasm ot. I saw that crip did the same a few days later.

Me yellowhat and Zansarets (i allways get your name wrong, sorry alan xD ) mindmapped alot of ideas and came up with amazing sprites, bosses, a custom client and alot of changes, 2 new start vocations splitting into 4 new 2. vocs,

you happy with this or want crip killa to host the broken one? wanna see if people even join >:I

Chasm was never popular. You would have to make drastic changes to even get a decent amount of players.

well changed it into a server I would love to play.

lets see how its gonna go, a beta will be up soon and gonna be announced in advertisement thread

With a major rework I believe it could work, reworking all the items/monsters, adding many new sprites made by yellowhat, new features and scripts,etc..

Yeah, seems like he sold Lordaeron to another user as well.

If it keeps getting resold I might just release it.

Red

I would definetly play it :) , if u need some extra mind to help brainstorm give me a ring i'm more then willing to help (but i'm only fully available to help in august :/)
:)

Good luck!

Yeah, seems like he sold Lordaeron to another user as well.

If it keeps getting resold I might just release it.

Red

What? Seems like I sold Lordaeron to another user as well? The **** are you talking about? I guess I missed the part when I became a scumbag... The only server which was sold or given away from me, is Chasm. Thats my project which was made by me from scratch, and I am free to do anything I want with it. Even if Chasm was offline for a few years, I still had messages about it, aswell as people offering to buy it. At some point I've become tired of this and just wanted to give away Chasm to someone as I was sure that I won't be back to that project anymore. Both of those, Crip~ and Blazed~ received a copy of chasm from me for ridiculous price(even if I had XXX$ offers for it like 7-8 months ago). If you're searching for someone who sold lordaeron, you better check marketplace from time to time, or just ask Dawid himself.

Last edited:
What? Seems like I sold Lordaeron to another user as well? The **** are you talking about? I guess I missed the part when I became a scumbag... The only server which was sold or given away from me, is Chasm. Thats my project which was made by me from scratch, and I am free to do anything I want with it. Even if Chasm was offline for a few years, I still had messages about it, aswell as people offering to buy it. At some point I've become tired of this and just wanted to give away Chasm to someone as I was sure that I won't be back to that project anymore. Both of those, Crip~ and Blazed~ received a copy of chasm from me for ridiculous price(even if I had XXX$ offers for it like 7-8 months ago). If you're searching for someone who sold lordaeron, you better check marketplace from time to time, or just ask Dawid himself.

"seems like he sold Lordaeron" were my exact words.
I just observed a few things that seemed somewhat conclusive to me.

Tazer created two advertisement threads yesterday saying he was releasing Lordaeron as the new hoster. (Please mind Crip made his thread about hosting Chasm a day previous to yesterday).
This threw up a red flag. Two servers you owned were now being hosted by two different people around the same time. It seems like you were pushing the files to whomever wanted them.

http://lordaeron.se/
iirc you owned the domain for Lordaeron.

So naturally I imagine you either gave it to him or sold it to him. So I searched for threads created by Tazer.

Threads started by Tazer:
http://otland.net/f485/buying-server-178882/
(Looking to purchase a custom server)

About 3 weeks later.
http://otland.net/f485/modern-acc-scripts-151772/
(Lordaeron uses Modern AAC)

This is just something I noticed after about five minutes of investigating. If I'm wrong about the domain name rights, then fine, I'm not lurking around here 24/7 keeping archives of people's transactions.
This is just information I collected off the best of my knowledge.
Due to these threads, I figured if it was being sold around. Why not release something for free if it's going to be sold a few more times before inevitably being leaked?

I purchased chasm ot. I saw that crip did the same a few days later.

Me yellowhat and Zansarets (i allways get your name wrong, sorry alan xD ) mindmapped alot of ideas and came up with amazing sprites, bosses, a custom client and alot of changes, 2 new start vocations splitting into 4 new 2. vocs,

you happy with this or want crip killa to host the broken one? wanna see if people even join >:I

Sorry for getting a bit off-topic. But I think you should go for it anyway. If you've planned to make a lot of changes you should go for it. If you create something even better, it'll get the players it deserves and people will play it. It's an invested risk, but the hosting of the original Chasm shouldn't discourage you from pursuing what you were going to in the first place.

Red

"seems like he sold Lordaeron" were my exact words.
I just observed a few things that seemed somewhat conclusive to me.
Red

Yes, you guessed that I sold lordaeron to someone and I find its very offensive. With same success, you could guess that it was bought from Elf or Don Daniello, or from anyone else who had the files...

Tazer created two advertisement threads yesterday saying he was releasing Lordaeron as the new hoster. (Please mind Crip made his thread about hosting Chasm a day previous to yesterday).
This threw up a red flag. Two servers you owned were now being hosted by two different people around the same time. It seems like you were pushing the files to whomever wanted them.

Indeed, looks very fishy, but you could always ask me...if I'm not wrong, noone yet accused me on lying.

Domains - Lordaeron.se wasn't the original domain which we had(it was lordaeron.eu).

Threads - Two threads which you have showed, were made at 16th February 2012 and 24th January 2013. Actually nearly with year delay and I never had interest in those. I had dozen of projects involved, and never sold or released anything of those, even if I had offers.

You could release lordaeron for free, right when it started to be re-selled by DD... aswell as we could do the same, as thats actually our side was hit the most.

Also, back to topic. Who ever going to continue chasm development, I wish it good luck, as many people were asking me to give away that project, so someone could try to get it back online.

I guess i got the best possible team for this project, and no problem for going offtopic, thats what a forum is for, discussing stuff. you guys are amazing. you are actually able to discuss something without starting insult each other.. luv uh

You realize that the topic doesn't need to be closed, because nobody will ever post here again if you wouldn't.

Blazed Druid and I have decided to work together so hopefully we can start implementing new things into chasm soon.

Back