• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Chat gpt competition?

As long as you send a carefully written promtp it will give good results, even chatGPT does not read people's minds XD
Can you show me the prompt you used?
I do one by one first i tell him to just make lever and check position of 4 players i add functions one by one
Post automatically merged:

I do one by one first i tell him to just make lever and check position of 4 players i add functions one by one
That arena one would be over 100 prompts and also maybe 6 or 7 code backing and 1 manual fix i love how its great at creating debug prints i done it for conditions and stuff for T

what the hell man

Your next prompt should be "optimize this script without changing its logic or functionality <paste script>"

I wrote a lot of scripts using chatgpt, I improved a lot, I learned a lot, how I can do something better. Lots of help that I didn't find on the forum. Or when someone wrote that they would do it for me for a fee. I don't like this type of stuff, if I wanted to pay I would put it in the work section. He fixed all these scripts, it took a few days but it works. However, there are many things that won't help either, he just doesn't know these functions, after suggesting some others, he converts them but still something is missing. Nevertheless, a very useful tool! I wanted players to not lose so much when they die, so I'll share this script:
Lua:
function onDeath(creature, corpse, killer, mostDamageKiller, unjustified, mostDamageUnjustified)

if not creature:isPlayer() then
        return true
    end

local playerLevel = creature:getLevel()

local expToAdd = 0

if playerLevel >= 0 and playerLevel <= 10 then
        expToAdd = 4000
    elseif playerLevel >= 11 and playerLevel <= 20 then
        expToAdd = 4000
    elseif playerLevel >= 21 and playerLevel <= 40 then
        expToAdd = 8000
    elseif playerLevel >= 41 and playerLevel <= 50 then
        expToAdd = 45000
    elseif playerLevel >= 51 and playerLevel <= 60 then
        expToAdd = 75000
    elseif playerLevel >= 61 and playerLevel <= 70 then
        expToAdd = 130000
    elseif playerLevel >= 71 and playerLevel <= 80 then
        expToAdd = 220000
    elseif playerLevel >= 81 and playerLevel <= 90 then
        expToAdd = 290000
    elseif playerLevel >= 91 and playerLevel <= 100 then
        expToAdd = 390000
    elseif playerLevel >= 101 and playerLevel <= 110 then
        expToAdd = 490000
    elseif playerLevel >= 111 and playerLevel <= 120 then
        expToAdd = 590000
    elseif playerLevel >= 121 and playerLevel <= 130 then
        expToAdd = 690000
    elseif playerLevel >= 131 and playerLevel <= 140 then
        expToAdd = 790000
    elseif playerLevel >= 141 and playerLevel <= 150 then
        expToAdd = 890000
    elseif playerLevel >= 151 and playerLevel <= 160 then
        expToAdd = 990000
    elseif playerLevel >= 161 and playerLevel <= 170 then
        expToAdd = 1000000
    elseif playerLevel >= 171 and playerLevel <= 180 then
        expToAdd = 1050000
    elseif playerLevel >= 181 and playerLevel <= 190 then
        expToAdd = 1100000
    elseif playerLevel >= 191 and playerLevel <= 200 then
        expToAdd = 1200000
    elseif playerLevel >= 201 and playerLevel <= 210 then
        expToAdd = 1300000
    elseif playerLevel >= 211 and playerLevel <= 220 then
        expToAdd = 13500000
    elseif playerLevel >= 221 and playerLevel <= 230 then
        expToAdd = 1400000
    elseif playerLevel >= 231 and playerLevel <= 240 then
        expToAdd = 1450000
    elseif playerLevel >= 241 and playerLevel <= 250 then
        expToAdd = 1500000
    else
        expToAdd = 1500000
    end

creature:addExperience(expToAdd)

creature:say("Zwrot bogloslawienstwa swiatyni wynosi " .. expToAdd .. " punktow doswiadczenia!", TALKTYPE_MONSTER_SAY)

return true
end

ChatGPT usually fails a lot, even if you give it a well-documented source of knowledge, but that doesn't mean it's not useful.
I have learned a lot and it has saved me a lot of time when researching things

Some time ago I discovered a web application that allows you to create bots based on some famous models and even with your own models, and I was curious to create a bot based on chatgpt but with a more updated source of knowledge and so I created this bot: MillhioreTFS - Poe (https://poe.com/MillhioreTFS)

For now I have not added enough knowledge and it still gives strange results in some cases, but it can be improved.
I've been testing out the ChatGPT/bot.
Results are not perfect but with the right attitude and some basic knowledge you can come quite far.
I would see it as an assistant more than anything.

Well i use chat gpt and reprompt a lot but in the end everything always ends up working

Well i use chat gpt and reprompt a lot but in the end everything always ends up working
Yee... like the servers you launched. I am sorry to break it for you, but you are delusional and your code is utter garbage.
What the hell is that??? Atmosphereotsproject/data/actions/scripts/quests/main.lua at 49b04a504568b185350cbb58f59309165c3c278c · Wirless/Atmosphereotsproject (https://github.com/Wirless/Atmosphereotsproject/blob/49b04a504568b185350cbb58f59309165c3c278c/data/actions/scripts/quests/main.lua)

Start thinking for yourself and stop outsourcing the process to LLM, it is becoming a rare skill nowadays and you will need it.

Yee... like the servers you launched. I am sorry to break it for you, but you are delusional and your code is utter garbage.
What the hell is that??? Atmosphereotsproject/data/actions/scripts/quests/main.lua at 49b04a504568b185350cbb58f59309165c3c278c · Wirless/Atmosphereotsproject (https://github.com/Wirless/Atmosphereotsproject/blob/49b04a504568b185350cbb58f59309165c3c278c/data/actions/scripts/quests/main.lua)

Start thinking for yourself and stop outsourcing the process to LLM, it is becoming a rare skill nowadays and you will need it.
This is script that holds all the key quests mostly with action ids for the keys and locked door on map if you actually had a look?

This is script that holds all the key quests mostly with action ids for the keys and locked door on map if you actually had a look?
Why should i change something that works i wanted each quest to be separate i could just loop the messages and stuff i agree but here we are

Why should i change something that works i wanted each quest to be separate i could just loop the messages and stuff i agree but here we are
It was also a rewritten 0.4 code and that particular one was just notepad aswell no gpt my fault for not making roxxxxx code for a server with 3 players
Im also not a programmer

😂

what the hell man

Your next prompt should be "optimize this script without changing its logic or functionality <paste script>"
I pasted the simplest script showing the chat capabilities, it would be stupid to paste something I have been working on for a long time. This is just an example showing how it works. You provide engine data, what you want to do and you get a ready-made script. It's not always right, it doesn't always work. Most features are missing, so you'll have to fix them yourself.

Back