• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Click your mouse wheel on it
  • Right click & Open in new tab

its always dedek in there anyways so why bother, lol

• Click your mouse wheel on it
  • Right click & Open in new tab

I know this I also know is from webchat so I could go there manually but I thought you had to be logged in to use the chat so I was worried about session dying, I just tested it logged off and it works so I guess its fine. Suggestion is shit I guess you can delete or w/e

Hi I to which of moderators would have to write about change nicku and how to alter the name of subject :To edit D first post ?

@edit

If this post is in bad thread pleas delete this :p

Hi I to which of moderators would have to write about change nicku and how to alter the name of subject :To edit D first post ?

@edit

If this post is in bad thread pleas delete this :p
Well seeing as this thread will be closed after I make this post I'll answer you here.
  • Changing nickname (Username) requires premium and you can post here if you are requesting a name-change.
  • Changing your thread title is simple, If you are the creator of the thread you can go to the primary post and edit it, click advanced and then edit the title there. I'm unsure if my next suggestion is a moderator only ability but I think you can double click on the board next to your thread to edit it.

Well seeing as this thread will be closed after I make this post I'll answer you here.
  • Changing nickname (Username) requires premium and you can post here if you are requesting a name-change.
  • Changing your thread title is simple, If you are the creator of the thread you can go to the primary post and edit it, click advanced and then edit the title there. I'm unsure if my next suggestion is a moderator only ability but I think you can double click on the board next to your thread to edit it.

Only mods can change the title if x amount of time has passed (unless it was changed by tala after someone had suggested it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back