• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Chatbox

Fallen

Freelancer
Senator
Reaction score
Would be best if there was a small chatbox (for small talk) at the portal xD
Idk if some1 suggested this before

I've seen what pointless chats and spams that happend on forum chats. Therefore I don't recommend tala to do it, seriously, the quality of the chat fixed with polish, swedish and english junk won't make this forum look good!

It's not like 400 people are going to post at the same time in the chatbox. :|

No its not that they wont its that they wont be able to meaning that even though they want to not many people will be able to so many site members will be left out of the chat thus meaning that this is not a good idea.

Lol I am pretty sure of that not even 400 will chat. It doesn't hurt to try. If it isn't working well just shut it off. If it does, people will have more fun over here. It's kinda simple :s

Not signed.. It will be spammed by random trash talk and polacks speaking thier own language, people spam asking for anything that would go in Support Section etc

I say spam filter plxor! Like Tibia's muting system lol.

Doubt it will get implemented, every forum owner always complains about bandwith cboxes take up =(

But hell, I'll sign!

Not everyone is active at the same time writing in the chatbox. You will never see 70 messages in less than 5 seconds :l

I dislike the idea because it will make the chatbox more active than the forum itself, people will not post as much.

Back