• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Chayenne's Quest is solved!

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Tibia was revived for a period of time!

Chayenne's Key was a loot item during the 15th Anniversary after killing Chayenne (monster).
When you "look" at the key, it has a description:

No one really knows where it leads to, but the
dragon graveyard might reveal the secret - or not.

That was the first clue, it took no more than 10 seconds to find it, it was located in a chest
at the top of the pyramid in Draconia. In this chest was a book that contains this:

Guarded by fire and dark walls, a long forgotten secret lies.
Never meant to be opened, yet now it awakes.
Key to magic, wielded as a sword by those who fought.
The first and the last tease, creation and destruction.

It was another clue, and this time, it didn't take 10 seconds to figure it out, it too much longer.
People searched for so long, it started to become something that is believed to never be finished.
Eight months later, CipSoft revealed the unfortunate announcement of Chayenne leaving CipSoft to pursue her music career. It was our last hope to get any clue/information regarding her magical key.

There were only two kinds of posts, everyone asked about the key and everyone said good bye.
The community stood silent for a moment, Chayenne answered the ultimate question before she left CipSoft: Answer
Hundreds, if not, thousands of players were scrambling for answers and trying to solve this riddle.
There is a thread created, solely for players to work together and solve this riddle.
It has 1900+ posts and 140,000+ views: Chayenne's key has a use!

Finally, the first person to solve Chayenne's Quest in August was carried on Secura.

chayennepics.png

However, she did not spoil, of course. She kept getting spammed, so she ignored all PMs and only spoiled clue to her guildmates. So, the community is revived and the quest to solve the riddle has gotten bigger. It took about two weeks for the next person to solve it, like Dragenas, Abiston chose not to reveal a spoiler or clue.

Then a couple weeks later, yesterday, the next person solved it, and this time he revealed the spoiler.

It's just amazing how the community came together and solved this riddle.
It took 9 months to solve the quest.

The fact is, Tibia was revived. They finally created a quest that required a brain.
The only clues were found in books. It wasn't like talking to an NPC and following orders.
It wasn't anything like "hi, mission, yes". It was something that we have long waited for.

+1 to CipSoft

Well, out of sheer curiosity, where was it spoiled?

Red

What was the reward of this mysterious quest? ;o
The bag filled with items didnt seem to be anything interesting

The most prized thing is the music box.
No one knows for sure what it does, it is rumored to be able to tame any monster in the game.

You know that one place in Ankrahmun dragons, top floor with fire elementals? It has magic walls and a teleport with a switch being covered with rocks? Yeah, there's where the place is. The teleport takes you to the dream realm.

- - - Updated - - -

leverj.png

portalbe.png

dream14.png

To be honest I'm a little upset that they chose to turn the ankrahmun dragon lord lair lever to be what takes you to the dream realm. Maybe because a small part of me really hoped it had a purpose when that area was implemented many years ago.
Oh well, looks like fun :p

Red

I know! I remember seeing this place many many years ago, people were trying to solve how to get past the magic walls.
8 years later, here we are, finally on the other side of the magic wall.

But yeah, the recent addition of this quest tells me that most of the "unsolved" stuff are all just unfinished.
I'll bet you that CipSoft will let you complete the Serpentine Tower quest in the 2013 Winter Update.

Good to see tibia is being revived since I started with rl tibia again :)

I know! I remember seeing this place many many years ago, people were trying to solve how to get past the magic walls.
8 years later, here we are, finally on the other side of the magic wall.

But yeah, the recent addition of this quest tells me that most of the "unsolved" stuff are all just unfinished.
I'll bet you that CipSoft will let you complete the Serpentine Tower quest in the 2013 Winter Update.

There are plenty of "unsolved" mysteries that are complete. It's just that they are quite complex and the few people who have discovered their secrets, kept them.

For instance, it is possible to obtain hots in game. I've tracked it down to the final puzzle - wish me luck.

There are plenty of "unsolved" mysteries that are complete. It's just that they are quite complex and the few people who have discovered their secrets, kept them.

For instance, it is possible to obtain hots in game. I've tracked it down to the final puzzle - wish me luck.
Pics or it didn't happen.

A lot of the "unsolved" mysteries people tend to speak of are the ones that existed in the past, but no longer do.

I can only think of two unsolved, unbroken mysteries.
- The Demon Oak quest
- "His True Face" achievement

And the other ones that are unsolved, but are not confirmed to be unbroken/completed.
- Serpentine Tower
- Fire Devil Quest
- Rookgaard Spike Sword
These are the ones that have confirmed "action". You can do something to trigger something, but can't move onto the next part.

I'm with Original on this one, the hots is certainly no longer possible to achieve from a quest.
You may have one, but it doesn't mean you did a quest to get it.

I am still curious, how can it take 8 months that somebody thinks "Hey let's use that lever there.."

I am still curious, how can it take 8 months that somebody thinks "Hey let's use that lever there.."

It's the fact that no one KNEW how to make the stones to disappear.
There are stones on top of the lever.

To make it disappear, you have to wait until floor reset, when that happens
you need to kill every dragon in the cave. Then remove the fire field that was on the switch tile
then you step on the switch tile and pull lever.

Also, the thread on Tibia often had different directions, for example, the last two months, people were focusing on Vengoth.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, I just entered the realm of dreams 10 minutes ago.

AD6p_vS.png

If I knew Tibia/Cipsoft would implement more of these riddle and mysterious quest I would think about joining Real Tibia again.

@Evan nice helmet

Downtime Due to the Autumn Patch

All game worlds will be offline from 10:00 until approximately 15:00 CEST. The website will also be offline. Due to the upcoming changes, the website will most likely be offline longer than the game worlds. We will inform you here as well as on Facebook when you can log into the game again.
For further information on the autumn patch, please check the latest news on the official website as soon as it is back online.

How did you enter there 10 minutes ago?!

@Evan nice helmet

How did you enter there 10 minutes ago?!
The update started like 10 minutes ago.
I also visited the forum 10 mins ago and when I wanted to check again just now it was update time.

The update started like 10 minutes ago.
I also visited the forum 10 mins ago and when I wanted to check again just now it was update time.
I'm confused.. In google it says it's 4pm CEST..
?!

is the key "used" or "wasted" when you complete it or can you give the key to someone else to do the quest after you do it yourself?

You can share the key with anyone, the only thing a specific character has to do is go to Draconia and get the book.
You can't share the book, you have to use the chest.

@Tyren, I logged on right when it was up, there were literally 25-50 people on when I logged on. (look at my clock in the screen)
Aha yeah, the helmet is crap, I don't play the character anymore, it's just the only character I have that has the key.

A lot of the "unsolved" mysteries people tend to speak of are the ones that existed in the past, but no longer do.

I can only think of two unsolved, unbroken mysteries.
- The Demon Oak quest
- "His True Face" achievement

And the other ones that are unsolved, but are not confirmed to be unbroken/completed.
- Serpentine Tower
- Fire Devil Quest
- Rookgaard Spike Sword
These are the ones that have confirmed "action". You can do something to trigger something, but can't move onto the next part.

I'm with Original on this one, the hots is certainly no longer possible to achieve from a quest.
You may have one, but it doesn't mean you did a quest to get it.
so you already know where this teleport go?

ZES32Eg.jpg

Back