• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cheap PC Games

Haha, I was just about to buy BF3 from this site, even before I see this thread.

Anyone can confirm this is legit?

Haha, I was just about to buy BF3 from this site, even before I see this thread.

Anyone can confirm this is legit?

Imo i never buy games from website, If i do it i only buy it direct from the "game companys" website. Its so easy to make big electronic companys to take down the price, Like in sweden we got Media markt and El giganten. They are both very big and if Media got a game like "Halo", for 40 euro and El got it for 37 euro. Then you can go to media with a photo on the price and tell them that you will buy it from them if they make it cheaper.

What is this? Its not that cheap? I've looked around some and its the same prize as in Swedish stores? :eek:

If you're gonna buy from that site make sure to use this promotional code "allkeyshop" 5% off.

You're welcome.

Back