• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

check it

sori gajs avalncze is already not fun.
fun is gfb ;)
2k16 thunderstorm style comming

Jun 05 2015, 14:42:16 Killed at Level 62 by Atxykjvtrw Soloed

trevor the asslicker...... u re awesome Really !!!!!!!!
dwie-klaszczace-dlonie.gif
lib5_1.jpg

kc.jpg

you gonna get destroyed by any team i join, like on ambera xD
So much i know atm everbody says that you are and were the biggest noob in this team. I mean Entity. Many people still laughs when they here Trevor ( i really dont know why but it must have a reason ).
So far I know every Leader of each Team ( that actually plays ) say shit about you like your no hand 0 pvp that thinks he is some "legendary player". I do not know you but i wouldnt act that big if you actually have no Team that could "crush him".
No offense just telling you what i heared about you ^^

So much i know atm everbody says that you are and were the biggest noob in this team. I mean Entity. Many people still laughs when they here Trevor ( i really dont know why but it must have a reason ).
So far I know every Leader of each Team ( that actually plays ) say shit about you like your no hand 0 pvp that thinks he is some "legendary player". I do not know you but i wouldnt act that big if you actually have no Team that could "crush him".
No offense just telling you what i heared about you ^^

It doesnt matter because when i was online and on vent and on the same room nobody said a word.
So, basically, if people talk when you are away it means they respect your presence.

Never tought it was necessary to teach you that, so no offense, telling you somethign that where i come from everybody knows.

Everybody who says negative thinsg about me on forum never played with me ( only bezieh but he is a joke that nobody gives credit ).

A real man never listens to somebody that talks on somebody´s back, but thats the problem of our modern males, they are becoming pussies!

in your case the ebst thing to do is ASSLICK ME and then turn into a cry baby on forum when ignored
But still you didnt answer my question idiot... and tell me WHEN are you going to fucking realize that everyone hates you?? You're the worst player to excist playing here yet you think you are something lol, shm. not a single guy who have posted in this thread likes you and keep writting propaganda. Mr pro wall runner on utamo

But still you didnt answer my question idiot... and tell me WHEN are you going to fucking realize that everyone hates you?? You're the worst player to excist playing here yet you think you are something lol, shm. not a single guy who have posted in this thread likes you and keep writting propaganda. Mr pro wall runner on utamo

mimimi my name is derez and i asslick people evryday in order to get approval, trevor doesnt do it he is a man omg how can i turn a man also omg omg

Back