• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Check out my band

Avarian

Bring Out Your Dead!
Reaction score
Bullets Before Beauty
www.myspace.com/bulletsbeforebeauty

Were a pop punk/hardcore/emo band, influenced by a ton of bands ranging from pop-punk to metal. Anyway everyone has been asking for us to finally put our songs online so we recorded two tonight, we'll record more at the next practice. Were holding off on a professional demo till we find a new drummer, so these were recorded in the band room using a cheap computer mic and audacity.

Like it or not, let me know what you think.

i suggest to add a melodic to that notes that follow the lead voice. its kind annoying because it sounds too high and with the melodic note could sound fine. Try it..

Also the part where you start to scream.. or .. i don't know the one who starts to scream.. (is that the chorus?) the guitar notes try to make them with more attack.. not the zero note palm muted and then the notes. if you catch what i mean. :D

P.s: keep it up, but i don't like comercial music as pop. xD

I HATE rock... But If I would've liked rock I think you should kick the singer^^

WAAAaaaAAAaaAAHHHHHAHHAHAAaaaAAAAAAAHHhAAAaaaaAAAA!!!!!!!
ROROROROCKCKCKCKENENENENNNN NROOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL!!!! WAAAAAHHHAHHAHAHAH CRAZZZZYYYYY MDRFKER!!!!!! WAAAAAH!!!

Is this music?

Normally i would advice people but all i got to say to this is.

Dont wait for an Prof contract you wont get it i'm sorry =(

So basically no one here likes hardcore/emo

I was hoping that the people who didn't like the songs would give a reason and maybe some pointers, but mostly none of you even like this style of music..so lame comments :p

Anyway thanks for checking it out.

Ehm, ya... I don't like emo\hardcore either. So I guess you know my answer already. Sorry. :(

Nah, I hate hardCore/Emo music... Only Emo's listen to it =)

Hip-Hop, For The Win!.

and

HardCore/Emo, for the loose.

you'd better check sides like suicide.com or w/e

Its not my kind of music.

I don't want to be lame , so ill explain you my reasons.

First off, I dont like music being made by so much guitar and drums etc, so the singer has to (almost) cry to make it possible that peps can listen to him.
I prefer hip hop, techno and R&B.
Moreover the songtexts simply sux.
They do in america and in germany aswell.

Bullets Before Beauty
www.myspace.com/bulletsbeforebeauty

Were a pop punk/hardcore/emo band, influenced by a ton of bands ranging from pop-punk to metal. Anyway everyone has been asking for us to finally put our songs online so we recorded two tonight, we'll record more at the next practice. Were holding off on a professional demo till we find a new drummer, so these were recorded in the band room using a cheap computer mic and audacity.

Like it or not, let me know what you think.

This suck's so much... the singer its really damn sux... you epoples should to the song to like a slow song... not sceaming like a idiot, and i dont like rock...!

Nah, I hate hardCore/Emo music... Only Emo's listen to it =)

Hip-Hop, For The Win!.

and

HardCore/Emo, for the loose.

100% agreed, i love anyway hiphop/rap/techno its nice to listen :)

self i dont understand so much but with using Lyrics its nice nice nice :D and thats why im listen to techno, nice sounds and not voice hahah :D but voice roxs... but i dont know if its techno or trance!

i'll definetly consider listening to the song, when my life does not make sense any more.
Just like while standing on the bridge, the last song ill listen to before I jump, this would probably makes me jumping without being scared.

But well, still go on doin ur music, I think its not ur audience here

Well it's alright. Not my kind of music but still. Good for not being pros and idk how long you guys have played in that band but it's alright. I prefer acoustic guitars before electric ones haha! ;) Anyway good work!

Back