• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Check out my band

Yea, figured there would be more of a rock crowd here but I guess not lol
We'll probably practice this weekend and record one or two of our pop-punk type songs, you guys might like those instead of the emo stuff thats already uploaded :p

Yea, figured there would be more of a rock crowd here but I guess not lol
We'll probably practice this weekend and record one or two of our pop-punk type songs, you guys might like those instead of the emo stuff thats already uploaded :p

ye I rarely listen to hardcore , rock w/e but there are some good songs so they might be good for me aswell;P

You did the wrong thing asking a bunch of tibia nerd's if they like your music. They don't appreciate music in general they only appreciate music played on MTV and the "Radio" I on the other hand liked it, beautiful lyrics and the screaming was scary good.

You did the wrong thing asking a bunch of tibia nerd's if they like your music. They don't appreciate music in general they only appreciate music played on MTV and the "Radio" I on the other hand liked it, beautiful lyrics and the screaming was scary good.

Thanks man :) atleast we have one fan here :p

Not to be rude or anything. But who are you to question other's music taste? We haven't questioned Avarian's taste of music anywhere, and we expect you not to question our's either. Everyone's got their own taste.

I dont see why everyone says its sucks so much o_O
I listen to all kinds of music.. And I don't think it sounds that bad ^^

Actually I listen to rock and your stuff is poor, maybe because of the record quality, but still, your guitars are very plain.

Hmm don't like it^^
Not my kind of music ...
Linkin Park is little bit Emo :eek: ... basically rock :huh:
But they are cool :p

And hiphop is shit -,-
First see the people who think they are cool because they hear hiphop xD

[ähm sry for my english :D)

Haha forgot about this thread :p
Anyway, we think we finally found a permanent drummer so we'll have a studio recorded demo up in the next month.

Haha forgot about this thread :p
Anyway, we think we finally found a permanent drummer so we'll have a studio recorded demo up in the next month.

Nice! :)

Even tho I don't like the music, I'm glad for you. =)

Back