• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Check Weapon Type When Wielded

Otfan125

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys,
What I'm trying to do is detect the type of weapon a player is wielding each time he wields it and/or a new weapon.
I believe this is possible by some OnEquip event in data/movements, but the problem is that (or at least I think it is) you have to register a unique itemID per onEquip script, which would be a redundant and tedious job to register all item IDs.
I know this can not be the case since... well, its just dumb lol.

So I guess the specific question would be: How do I check if the player has wielded a weapon?
If you could point me in the right direction, that would be great.

Hey guys,
What I'm trying to do is detect the type of weapon a player is wielding each time he wields it and/or a new weapon.
I believe this is possible by some OnEquip event in data/movements, but the problem is that (or at least I think it is) you have to register a unique itemID per onEquip script, which would be a redundant and tedious job to register all item IDs.
I know this can not be the case since... well, its just dumb lol.

So I guess the specific question would be: How do I check if the player has wielded a weapon?
If you could point me in the right direction, that would be great.
Use this.

Back