• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Check who's using most of the internet in a network

If you want to check how many people / computers that is connected to your network you just have to check somewhere in the windows menu (windows 7). But I am not certain that you can see which computer that takes the most power of the network bandwidth.

use COMODOs firewall and install it on evry comp in the network, and u can see that. u can also see what program uses the most bandwith. so if u install this on 2 comps that is in same network, u can see which comp uses most and what programs that uses it.
IG8zyk4nL8.png

(pidgin is like MSN)

I wanna see from my computer how much bandwidth every computer in my network uses and I don't wanna go through every comp and installing commodo.

@Siramix, where? I'm using windows 7

Edit; Also can I block a computers network through my router? Using Netgear router :p Gonna block my cousins computers internet cause he always dl tons of shit making me and my brother unable to play.(He's living at us cause he's a tarded kiddo)

Last edited:
Back