• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Chelsea - FCBarcelona

Barcalonaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Barcalonaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Barcalonaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Barcalonaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Barcalonaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Barcalonaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Barcalonaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Barcalonaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Barcalonaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Barcalonaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Barcalonaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Barcalonaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1-1... Barcelona defended itself all the game, Chelsea attacked all the game, but in the last minute, Barcelona marked a goal..

Sad.. don't like both teams though.. just watched the game because I like to see a great soccer game.. but I was expecting the best to win, but didn't happen..

Manchester United - Barcelona in the final. It's going to be really fun, but I hope for a Man Utd win.

F**K!
Barca is fu**ing pieces of trash!
DAMNIT!

It's Barcelona 4 life...

Which it isn't...

Man Utd is going to win.. I hope :p
We have a great team, with some extra good players.

I'm speechless... I quote: "It´s a f*cking disgrace!"

With European soccer not being widely televised in the U.S. I am unwilling to watch the game but I hope Barcelona wins.

Lovely, last minute goal.
Chelsea lost on the away goal rule, which in my opinion that rule is fucking stupid.