• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Chelsea/Football Fans. Did you know a player who plays for Chelsea played Tibia.

straatuga

Beast Mode
Reaction score
Back in 2003 here in The Hague The Netherlands, Ive met 2 brothers true my old best friend, which played Tibia too. We used to play football on street from time to time. Their younger brother called Nathan Ake was already really good and played for Feyenoord at that time if i can remember correctly. (I actually gave this guy a panna hahahah) And we used all to play Chimera together and some OT's. Haha he played for some years but quitted obviously for good. Nathan Benjamin Aké (born 18 February 1995) is a Dutch professional footballer who plays for Chelsea, and for the Netherlands under-21 team as a defender or as a midfielder.

For more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Aké

So the itention of this whole thread, is to let us know that you know/knew him or that you dont care? ;d

Pewdiepie old tibia player , br slayer @fatimathebruxa @Evil Puncker

FORWARD 1:20:00

To let you know that a proffesional football player. Did play Tibia not something that happends everyday.

Or do you know more proffesional football players who played tibia? ;)

And idc about brazilians.

Back